Have you accidently formatted your Seagate External hard drive? You are not locating the important files after formatting?? No worries, you’re at right place to discover the solution for your queries. Seagate external Hard Drive Recovery Software is the better solution for your dilemma. Using this software you can’t only recover the formatted data however, you can recover accidentally deleted data using Shift + Delete keys or Command + Delete keys. It will scan your entire external hard drive as well as finds the formatted or even deleted data and checklist it in separate pop-up folder, by using this folder you can simply select the data which you desired to restore and save that in desired location.
These are the few scenarios to inform how you may lose crucial computer data
- Accidental Deletion of Data File:- When are you are deleting a few of your unwanted data’s out of your Seagate External Hard Drive, you may accidentally delete few important data out of your external hard drive.
- Accidental formatting of external hard drive: When you are dealing with your Seagate External Hard Drive, you may accidentally click on quick format option within computer, so you might lose your important data files.
- Due to virus/malware attack: When you attach your external hard drive to viruses | spyware infected pc, there are probabilities of you may lose ones data’s.
- Due to improper removing of external hard drive from computer: When you’re attempting to remove your external hard drive in improper way out of your computer than you will miss all the data present within it.
These are the precautions in order to save your data in external hard drive.
- Back-up is necessary: It is advisable to keep the backup of files which are stored within the external hard drive.
- Periodical up-date of anti-virus: Keep updating anti-virus to maintain your files safe.
- Eject external hard drive properly: Use the proper actions to eject the external hard drive from your computer.
- Avoid storing data a lot more than external hard drive volume : If you try in order to save more data even following the external hard drive volume is exceeded, you will forfeit the data.
These would be the few Features of Seagate External Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool.
It scans the whole external hard drive in couple of minutes. Selected data can always be restored after scanning the external hard drive. It will restore data from hard drive of various types including SCSI, SATA, PATA, etc. This Software not simply supports Seagate external hard drive, but also it facilitates Western Digital, Iomega, Verbatim, Toshiba brand’s external hard drive to recover the missing data. It recovers the password protected data over the scan. Recover data from formatted partitions, even though re-installing Windows.
Recover data even though hard drive is crashed and when it doesn’t boot properly. Sort recovered data based on name, date, size and also file type. Identify and recover approximately 300 file types which include documents, spreadsheets, email archives, zip archives and some other important file types according to their unique signatures. You can recover data even though you have deleted data utilizing Shift + delete or using Command + delete options. Latest updated anti-virus is built-in to deal with the virus / malware attack on Seagate external hard drive. To get more details about the proficient tool, visit here: www.hard-driverecovery.org/seagate-external-hard-drive-data-recovery-software.html