Reasons behind data loss from external drive:
- Accidental deletion of files while you are deleting unnecessary files from the external drive.
- Unintentional formatting of external drive leads to loss of entire data from the external drive.
- Accidentally deleting files while deleting files from the system using “Shift + Delete” keys.
- Using same external drive on multiple devices.
- Sudden shutdown of the system due to power failure while you are transferring data from it to system or vice-versa.
- Due to virus infection, external hard drive may get corrupted or damaged and results in data loss.
- Error while reformatting external hard drive.
- Creating or merging partition using the unauthorized tool.
- Abrupt ejection of external drive from the system while you are transferring data from it.
- Increase in the formation of bad sectors on the external drive.
- Improper usage of Cut Paste command
- Windows OS crash
- Use of antivirus software
- Use of Command prompt
- User accidentally press delete or format button on system
- File system corruption corrupts the data lost from the system
- OS malfunction
- Hard drive failure
Under all the above-mentioned scenario, you may lose data from external drive. Actually, the data deleted or lost from the external drive won’t be lost permanently. They just removed the pointer pointing to those files will be removed. The actual data is still present on the original location unless and until those files are not overwritten with new data. With the help of Data Recovery Software, you can easily recover deleted or lost data from the external hard drive within few mouse clicks. You can check this data recovery software for external drive by just downloading and running its free demo version on your system. Once you get satisfied with the tool, you can buy the complete version of the tool and save the recovered data at your preferred location.
Features of Data Recovery Software:
- Demo version of Data Recovery Software for external drive allows you to preview the files either in Data View or File Type view.
- Demo version of the software comes with an advanced option known as “Save Recovery Session” so that you can save the complete data recovery process easily. Hence, once you buy the software, you can avoid the rescanning of the external drive and resume the saved recovery session using Open Recovery Session” button.
- It supports different types of hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, PATA, etc.
- This software is capable of recovering deleted or lost files from external drive on all latest versions of Windows OS such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.