A zip file is very popular file format for compressing and archiving data to reduce their size. It contains one or number of files in it. There are much appropriate software’s which can encode or create and unzip or decode the zip archive files such as WinZip, 7Zip, etc. By compressing zip file, it resolves the issue of uploading and transferring large size of file easily. Even user can share numerous files in just single attempt without altering any properties. In today’s IT world, users are compressing their important files in ZIP format to transfer them to another user via emails. It also saves memory space of the hard disk in a system or whenever a user is running out of free disk space zip file comes in handy.
Like other files on a computer system, the zip file can also be get corrupted and later when a user tries to access the zip file by uncompressing; it shows an error as the zip file you are opening is invalid or cannot be opened. In such case, the user might think how to open a compressed zip file that is invalid? Then, they start searching for the solution or any repair tool to gain access to their corrupted zip file over the internet.
But, before moving further into details regarding this tool you should have knowledge of what are the reasons for corrupting a zip file. There are many reasons that cause ZIP file to get corrupt on Windows systems, let us see few common scenarios below here:
- When the zip file is very large in size then there is the chance of getting damage is more because of this data stored in zip file often becomes inaccessible. You can effortlessly repair broken zip file and restore the lost file data from zip file by Repair ZIP software.
- Since zip files are compressed by using high compression mechanism. While decoding a zip file if any type of error occurs because of less space in storage devices this may lead to corruption in the compressed zip file.
- If there is any error happens due to Cyclic Redundancy Check, it may provoke unknown changes to the zip file while sharing a compressed file over the network.
- Improper shut down of the system during compressing ZIP file or transferring or processing can cause damage to it.
- The corruption can take place due to some other reasons for example virus infection, download error, sudden power failure etc. making ZIP files invalid.
If you are facing this kind of problem then do not get panic. There is good news for you, now you can easily fix the damaged or invalid compressed zip file without any much effort. Here, in this article, I am going to explain or give information about one of the most reliable third party tool named as Repair ZIP Software that can sort out all your queries such as how to open a compressed zip file that is invalid with ease.
Repair ZIP software has the ability to fix corrupt ZIP or ZIPX files. With the aid of this repair tool, you can open the invalid ZIP file that is protected with the password. It allows you to repair ZIP files that are corrupted due to above-mentioned reasons or some other factors. This application is capable of fixing damaged ZIP archive files on both 32 and 64-bit operating system. It is very efficient to repair corrupted ZIP file on computer internal hard drive as well as USB flash drives, memory card, or any other external hard disk.