Have you deleted or lost valuable data from your removable storage device? In that case, you might be probably researching on how to recover data from removable disk? By crawling to this page, you are on the right track to perform removable drive recovery under any circumstances leading to the deletion or loss of file.
Most of the users depend upon different types of removable storage device to store their data like USB pen drive, memory cards, external hard drive, etc. Often people use removable drive as backup. Removable drives are used to transfer files and folders from one system to the other; it can be easily plugged into the system. The data storage capacity of removable drives varies and it depends on the user’s requirements. People prefer to use removable drives to carry data most often due to its small size, high storage capacity, etc. Removable drives might be easy to use but at the same time it is susceptible to data loss situations due to various reasons. In case if you have lost or deleted files from removable disk you can make use of the professional Removable Drive Recovery tool. Let us get to know the circumstances leading to the deletion or loss of data from removable storage device.
Circumstances that might lead to loss of files and folders from removable disk
- Accidental deletion: After connecting the removable disk to system in order to access data, there may be instances that you might delete essential data by mistake while deleting the unwanted files from the drive.
- Third party tools: When you scan your removable device for removing viruses with antivirus application installed on your system, it might remove some important files from the drive if they are infected or attached with viruses.
- Virus Infection: Removable drives can easily get attacked with viruses from system that are already affected and this might delete some of the files from your drive.
- Interruption during file transfer: Any sort of interruption or errors during file transfer from removable drive to computer might lead to the deletion of files from removable disks.
- Abrupt removal: Removing your removable drive without using safe remove option might adversely affect the files in your removable disk.
Why is it possible to recover data from removable devices?
In case, if you have lost or deleted files from removable drive, the space on the removable drive becomes free for storing new files. But this doesn’t mean that you have lost the data permanently, to be more precise this means the address of the file from the register is deleted and the location can be used for storing files. Hence, it is highly recommended not to use the removable drive after deletion or loss of files from drive. There is always a possibility to recover the files, if you ensure no file is overwritten on the freed space. By using a comprehensive tool like Removable Drive Recovery user can safely restore data from removable storage devices.
Removable Drive Recovery is an eminent application that helps in recovering deleted or lost data from removable drives under any circumstances that lead to its removal. User can easily restore removable drive on Windows as well as Mac PC’s. This application has the potential to identify and restore all major file formats of images, audios, videos, documents, compressed documents. The application is compatible with various file system like FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, etc.
Features of Removable Drive Recovery
- The tool comes with a highly proficient user interface that helps user to safely restore data from removable drives that are lost or deleted due to any reason.
- The application scans the entire removable by using its advanced searching technique and retrieves lost or deleted files from removable drive very efficiently.
- User can make use of save recovery session feature to resume the scanning process after considerable amount of time.
- Demo version of Removable Drive Recovery permits the user to preview the restored files, saving is allowed only with the full version. The recovered files can be saved in any destination as destined by the user.