“Hi!! When I was removing my unnecessary files from my Mac system, I accidentally deleted some QuickTime videos which are consuming huge memory space on my system. But after deletion, I realized that I have deleted one important QuickTime Movie from my system. I even don’t have a backup otherwise, I will restore it from that backup. Please, anyone, tell me any way to recover deleted QuickTime Movies from my system?”
QuickTime is the multimedia framework which is developed by Apple Inc. It is capable of handling various formats of digital file formats such as AVI, WAV, MOV, 3G2, QTFF, 3GP, PCM, etc. These QuickTime Movies files may get lost from your system due to various unforeseen reasons. The enhanced way to restore deleted QuickTime movies files on the system is selecting Undo Delete software as it has specific features which allow you to recover QuickTime movies files.
Reasons behind deletion or loss of QuickTime movies files from the system:
- Formatting hard drive of Mac OS or volume where QuickTime movies are saved results in deletion of files including movies files.
- Use of “‘Command Shift-Delete and Option’ keys while you are deleting any files from the system results in permanent deletion of files including QuickTime movies files from the system.
- Emptying Trash without seeing its contents leads to deletion of QuickTime movies files from the system.
- Deleting of QuickTime movies files from the system while deleting junk files from the system.
- Sudden shutdown of the system when QuickTime movies files are in use leads to loss of QuickTime movies files from the system.
- File system corruption also leads to loss of QuickTime movies files from the system.
- Operating system malfunction, hardware conflicts, etc.
If you have lost any QuickTime movies files from the system then don’t get devastated as you can recover deleted QuickTime movies files from the system with utmost ease. If you have kept a backup of those QuickTime movies files then it is good but if you forget to take the backup then in such case you need to use recovery software like Undo Delete software to QuickTime movies files from the system within few clicks of the mouse.
- Don’t format the system hard drive without seeing for vital QuickTime movies files.
- Take a regular backup of essential files including QuickTime movies files on some storage device to avoid deletion or loss of QuickTime movies files.
Features of Undo Delete Software:
- The software can recover deleted QuickTime movies files on all major versions of Mac and Windows OS.
- It supports the recovery of deleted or lost files from FAT 32, FAT 16, HFS+, HFS, HFSX, etc. file systems.
- The software is capable of recovering various video file formats such as AVI, MPG, MP4, MPEG, M4V, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, etc.
- Try the demo version of the utility to explore more of its features and preview the recovered files before saving it to the desired location.