Pictures are the main source to hold sweet and precious memories of our life. Considering the importance of photographs in each and every human life, digital cameras, camcorders are developed. The pictures that you capture could be saved on various digital devices such as Mac computers, laptops, flash memory cards, external hard drives and many more. Mac is the best digital device which provides various GUI features that makes the photos to look best. Mac computers use Mac OS X as an operating system which is produced by Apple Incorporation.
This operating system makes use of HFSX and HFS+ files systems in order to organize and manipulate the stored files in a proper manner. Though Mac computers are one of the best innovatory products which have been developed, it is just not free from errors and data loss issues. There are many occasions in which you might end up losing all your precious photos stored in them. However, by making use of proficient recovery tool the lost or deleted images can be recovered. Mac photo recovery tool is one such software which is easy to use and can restore all type of photo file formats like JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PSD, PNG,PCT, PSP, JP2, INDD and PNG.
How can I restore lost or deleted photos from Mac?
Now you must be thinking how it is possible to restore photos after loss or deletion of photos. The data recovery is possible because whenever you erase any file from hard drive of Mac, they are not completely deleted instead the operating system will remove file pointer of that file and makes that storage space as available to save new data. Therefore until that memory slot is not overwritten by storing any new file you can recover the files with utmost ease.
Reasons for photo loss from Mac hard drive:
- Human errors like accidentally deleting a photo file from Mac while deleting some unwanted pictures is one of the main reasons which results in photo loss.
- When the user connects memory card through card reader, an error message such as “disk needs to be formatted” is displayed which makes the user to format the memory card thereby leading to loss of photos stored in the stored device.
- Turning off the digital camera while clicking images can corrupt the stored pictures on the device thereby making them inaccessible causing data loss.
- Emptying Trash using “Empty Trash” option without checking the contents of stored files can cause loss of data.
- Deletion of photos from memory card on Mac using “Command+Delete” keys results in permanent loss of images as the deleted file will bypass Mac Trash which causes data loss.
- Abruptly removing memory card from computer without following proper exit option can result in memory card corruption and the stored files becomes unreadable resulting in loss of data.
These were some of the scenarios of photo loss from Mac which you may face in your future. It is always recommended to create backup of valuable files and save it on some reliable storage drive so that when you face any data loss issues you can restore them from backup copy. In case you don’t have backup then only third party recovery tool can help you to get your lost or deleted back. One such tool is Mac photo recovery software which can also restore files from trash Mac and therefore it is considered as Mac Trash file recovery software. You can use this software on all the versions of Macintosh operating system. Visit here to read more about Mac photo recovery tool.
Try the demo version of Mac photo recovery software and install it on the hard disk of your Mac computer. After installation the tool, launch the application just by double clicking on desktop icon and then choose suitable photo recovery options which you get while working with Mac photo recovery utility. Once you are done with photo recovery process you can check the performance of the software and if you’re pleased with the results then you can go for its full version from the internet.