Recovering of data from external hard drive is possible with the use of Data Recovery Software. Many of the people use the external hard disk as a backup media which can save many vital files like videos, photos, and other data. However, you may lose data from external hard drive due to many unforeseen reasons but don’t get devastated you can use above-mentioned data recovery software which performs data recovery from the external drive within few clicks of the mouse.
Reasons behind loss of data from external hard drive:
- Virus or malware infections
- Formatting errors
- Accidental deletion of files from external hard drive
- Abruptly ejection of an external hard drive from the system during transferring of files.
- File system corruption
- Accidental format of external hard drive
- Application error
- Hardware or software malfunction
- Sudden shutdown of system
If you have lost any data from external hard drive then opt Data Recovery Software which is capable of recovering deleted or lost files from external hard drive with utmost ease. It restores data from formatted, reformatted, or re-partitioned external hard drives of many popular brands such as Toshiba, Hitachi, Iomega, Seagate, SanDisk, Maxtor, Samsung, Imation, Transcend, and many more. Apart from external hard drive, it also recovers data from USB drive, FireWire drive, memory stick, memory card, system hard drive,
Features of Data Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of retrieving data from external hard drive on all major versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 20, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- It doesn’t alter or modify the original files during the entire recovery process.
- The software has a simple user-interface using which even a novice user can retrieve deleted or lost files from external hard drive and other storage device with ease.
- Download and try the Data Recovery Software, check the performance of the software. If you are happy with the recovery results then buy the product activation key to save the recovered data to another drive.
- Use “Preview” option of the utility which allows you to view the recovered data before restoring it to the preferred location.