“Hello… I recorded my sister’s wedding ceremony with the help of GoPro video camera. I was often refreshing my memory by watching it. But today morning while watching that mp4 video in my GoPro video camera it got stuck at the middle due to virus infection and I could not access it further it seems that mp4 video file got corrupt. So can anyone please help me to fix that error and get back GoPro mp4 video?”
Video camera is modern invention that allows user to record sound and pictures as it happens, and allows user to refresh their memories by watching that particular event whenever needed. GoPro is leading American corporation that develops and manufactures video cameras. GoPro video cameras have been used to capture high definition MP4 videos. Trendy style, advanced technology, portability, and variety of designs make GoPro more popular nowadays. However GoPro MP4 video may gets corrupt due to improper handling of GoPro video camera, virus infection, file system corruption etc. in such situation make best use of Mov Repair software tool in order to repair GoPro mp4 video without modifying it.
Let us discuss the reasons behind GoPro MP4 video file corruption:
- Improper handling: GoPro video cameras use memory card for storing data. Sometimes pulling out memory card abruptly or ejecting without following proper instruction while transferring MP4 video from one device to another is in progress, causes corruption of MP4 video file by making them inaccessible.
- Abrupt shutdown of system: Sometimes abrupt shutdown of system due to power failure or power surge at the time of transferring process causes GoPro mp4 videos to get corrupt.
- Virus / malware infection: Virus / Malware are malicious software that performs harmful activity. Whenever virus infects to files, it causes entire file system to get corrupt. Due to file system corruption, you can’t access MP4 video file even it presents in your GoPro video camera.
- Mp4 file header corruption: File header consists of lot of information about the respected file. In such case if file header get corrupt due to any reason, MP4 file fails to play on GoPro digital camera.
What are the precautions should follow in order to get rid of GoPro MP4 video file corruption?
- Maintain backup files: Always maintain backup files by storing them into safest location. This avoids you to get suffer from accidental corruption / lost of mp4 videos.
- Make use of UPS: Make use of UPS to avoid abrupt shutdown of system due to power surge or power failure.
- Utilize antivirus software: Scan your GoPro video camera consistently by using antivirus software in order to avoid virus infection to file system.
Even though if you failed to take precautionary measures which is mentioned above, then simply make use of Mov Repair software to repair your corrupted GoPro mp4 video file.
Features of Mov Repair software is as discussed below
The Mov Repair software is more useful in repairing corrupted, damaged GoPro MP4 video file more effectively without modifying original video file. This software even repair large sized corrupt or damaged MOV, MPEG, and etc video file on GoPro camera efficiently within less amount of time. One can simply click here www.movrepair.net/gopro-mp4-video.html to know more about GoPro mp4 video repair.
This application is compatible with both Windows system (Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008) and Mac systems (Mac OS X 10.5.x and above including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks). It is completely automated process; it repairs GoPro MP4 video files by separating video and audio data streams and adjoins them to create relevant playable video file.