You have your valuable data in a laptop hard drive which failed badly, and need to restore that back? Here is the solution to your problem. This is possible when you employ a trusted recovery software, so you are going to use a software called Remo Recover. The tool ultimately recovers data from all types of hard drives that too in a less span of time. A video is embedded below for your easy reference which shows how to recover data from a failed laptop hard drive.
Steps to Recover Data from a Failed Laptop Hard Drive
First, take out the failed hard drive from the laptop and make necessary cable arrangements to connect it to a different computer or laptop. Then, download Remo Recover software using the link mentioned on the above video and install it on your computer or laptop. Connect the failed laptop hard drive on the computer that you have installed Remo Recover software. Launch the software as you can see some options on the screen. From there, choose “Recover Drives” and then “Partition Recovery”. The next screen will display all the available storage devices connected to your laptop. Just chose your failed hard drive and then proceed to the next step. Now the software will search for available lost partitions in the chosen storage device and displays it to you. Choose the partition you want and the next screen prompts you to select the file types for recovery. Mark those which you want to restore else just click skip button to restore everything from your failed hard disk. The recovery process will take place and finish in some time based on the size of the disk. The software lists the number of files and folders present inside the drive, click on show deleted button to show only the deleted items. You can recover any amount of files you want and the final step is choosing the output folder for saving the recovered items.
For doing this, you need to activate the software license which can be done after previewing the files. The preview option helps the user understand that this is reliable to purchase.
Features of Remo Recover Software
- The software can recover any number of files and folders and there is no limitation, it recovers more than 300 file types.
- The tool handles the recovery process safely and tries multiple times in failed hard drives using a specific algorithm which is designed to scan even the bad sectors in the hard drive.
- Supports all hard drives such as Sony, Toshiba, Seagate, Western Digital, Kingston, etc. Along with that, you can recover files from SD cards, MMC cards, solid state drives, etc.
- The tool has a “Save Recovery Session” feature which can be used to save the session, which helps later by eliminating the need of scanning the hard drive again. You can simply load this recovery session, and every file will just appear on the software screen.
- All Windows OS support ranging from Windows Vista to the latest Windows 10. The file systems supported are FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, ExFAT and NTFS.
You don’t have to worry about your failed hard drive data anymore as you have a solution to recover those valuable data now.